My return policy is as follows,
- Returns for refunds or replacement for stems or dugouts can only be made if either is unused!
- Items may be returned if they arrive damaged, defective, or if you just aren’t happy with it initially.
- If you find an item to be either of the above reasons upon arrival, you will need to contact me via email at ed (at) edstnt.com or by calling (877) 564-5058 to work out a return for said piece.
- Once I have received the damaged or defective piece I will inspect it for such, once identified we can work out sending you a replacement or issuing you a refund.
- I repeat, returns for refund or replacement can only be made if the stem or dugout is unused upon me receiving either, do not try to clean the piece and send it back, if I find that it has been used no refund will be issued at all!